From 1 April to 30 September, Monday to Sunday: 9.30-1.00/2.00-6.30
From 1 October to 31 March, Monday to Sunday: 9.30-1.00/2.00-5.30
Opening times can be extended on request
- IATACode: AUF
- OACI Code: LFLA
- Civilian airport open to international and public air traffic.
- Night-time IFR-VFR
- Ranking: D
- ARFF: Category 2, category 4 on request (PPR 48 hrs in advance)
- Surface area: 100 hectares
- AFIS Service
- Dimensions: 1,650 m x 30 m
- Take-Off Distance Available (TODA): 1,700 m
- Orientation: 18/36
- Runway surface: 43 F/C/W/T
- Landing assistance: PCL-PAPI – GNSS 18-GNSS 36
- Runway lighting: YES, HIGH INTENSITY
- Operational support
Guidance of your plane towards terminal.
- VIP Luggage Service:
Your bags are directly transferred from the plane to the car. We take care of everything.
- Aviation information:
Teams on hand to help and assistance in preparing flights (Notam, flight plan, weather, etc.).
- Invoicing and payment facilities:
All the simplicity of a single invoice for all services.
- Refueling (fixed station):
JET A1 / AVGAS. Total petrol company
- On-board services
Catering on request – a wide-ranging offer of business menus, including specific needs and regional specialities.
Facilities and Services
- Services contact:
You can contact teams 24 hours a day/7 days a week with all the facilities you need to prepare flights.
- Dedicated areas for crew and passengers:
1 crew lounge
- Free 200-place car park